The double-hipped conservatory strikes the perfect balance between style and a seamless fit with your home. Rather than having a flat face connecting to the property wall, a double-hipped conservatory has a pitched roof on both sides.
This allows for any home to be able to accommodate this style as the angled roof can be used to fit onto height-restricted properties. The front facing pitched roof fits in with any style, from Victorian to Edwardian.
Advantages of double-hipped conservatories
- It is not usually necessary to obtain planning permission for a double-hipped conservatory. (Your local Liniar stockist will be able to advise you should planning permission be required.)
- A double-hipped conservatory can increase the value of your property.
- Once built, your new double-hipped conservatory is a great new living space to be used all year round.
- A Liniar double-hipped conservatory is designed solely for you and to your specific requirements.
- Liniar double-hipped conservatories are available in both classic white and attractive woodgrain effect frames
Liniar lantern roofs
A Liniar lantern style roof makes a stunning statement of elegance and grandeur. Ideal for Georgian and Victorian period properties, the lantern style is often chosen to house swimming pools, orangeries or for larger conservatories.
The lantern style dates back to the 19th century, with many stately homes still featuring them today, including Kew Gardens.
A majestic and grand option for larger houses, lantern conservatories are spacious and allow an uninterrupted view of the sky.
Contact us for more information.