Necessary cookies are required for our website to function. We also use other cookies for marketing and statistical analysis. In some cases, data may be transferred to third parties. We won’t activate these cookies without your explicit consent, which you can give or revoke at any time.
You can configure these cookies under preferences. Please be aware that if you limit these cookies, you may not be able to use all our website’s functions. You can change this at any time by clicking on our cookie icon, which is always accessible to you.
Here you can choose which cookies you consent to. Simply use the toggles to give or revoke consent to individual cookies, and you can change your preferences at any time.
These cookies are essential for the website to perform as it needs to. They keep the basic functions and important security features working properly for you, anonymously.
Functional cookies allow you to interact with the website and its content, such as sharing information on social media platforms and other third-party features.
We use these cookies to help us understand how users are interacting with the website. They help to provide us with key metrics on how many visitors we have, bounce rate and the sources of website traffic.
Advertisement cookies help to provide relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These track visitors across websites and mean users can receive more customised ads.
These cookies have not been classified into any of the above categories and are being analysed.
Part of the ethos at Liniar is ‘doing the right thing’. While the Coronavirus lockdown has temporarily closed our facilities and changed everyone’s way of life, we still wanted to support our community in any way that we can. With social distancing measures in place, we came up with the the idea of donating a prize and raffling tickets in order to support the NHS while we’re all following government guidance to flatten the curve.
Front line workers at the NHS are out there risking their lives and helping us to survive during this troubling pandemic – and we want to help. We’d like everyone in the industry from fabricators and installers to customers and homeowners to get involved by donating to the cause.
Each raffle ticket is £10, and if you donate more it means more chances to win. Each raffle ticket purchased will go into an online random generator, with the winner chosen on 29th May at 5pm and the result videoed. The winner will receive £1,000 towards Liniar profile or finished products manufactured at our Denby facility, including: fencing panels, deck boards, decking kits, Alumina kits, roof kits and piling.
Every donation translates to tickets in full £10 denominations – so if you donate £50, you have 5 chances to win. If you donate £100, you have 10 chances.
All donations received on the JustGiving page for the event will go directly to the Derby and Burton Hospitals Charity to support those who are helping us through this pandemic.
To enter, please visit the Liniar Raffle to Support the NHS JustGiving page. For full terms and conditions please see below.
We’re all in this together and the NHS is special to each and every one of us. Stay home. Save lives. Protect the NHS.
Raffle Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Liniar, registered at Flamstead House, Denby Hall Business Park, Denby, Derbyshire, DE5 8JX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and older.
3. Each raffle entry costs £10, each ticket purchased is one entry into the raffle.
5. By purchasing a raffle ticket, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement bound by these terms and conditions. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
6. Unlimited entries are acceptable.
7. Closing date for entries will be 3pm on 29th May 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted – though donations via the JustGiving page will still be accepted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the raffle are as follows: installers, customers, fabricators and homeowners purchase raffle tickets at £10 each. Each £10 ticket will be counted as one raffle ticket entry. A winner will be chosen at random from the names of those who’ve purchased raffle tickets.
10. Winner of the competition receives £1,000 credit note towards any of the following: Liniar profile or finished Liniar products, manufactured directly by Liniar, including fencing, deck boards, decking kits, Alumina kits, roof kits and piling, as well as any components/accessories related to these products.
11. The £1,000 credit note towards Liniar profile and/or finished goods does not include tooling costs for non-Liniar fabricators.
12. The winner must agree to use of his/her/their name being used for any publicity related to the competition.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the promoter’s control.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Collection of the chosen prize by the winner will be subject to the end of social distancing, lockdown or any stopped work due to the current pandemic.
16. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. Winner will be notified via email, DM or phone on 1 June 2020.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.