Sharing many characteristics with the Edwardian, gable end conservatories feature a traditional apex pitched roof combined with a striking front elevation, being fully glazed right up to the apex.
Square or rectangular in style, like the Edwardian, gable end conservatories give the maximum amount of space to plan a delightful interior. The height of the conservatory lends the room a feeling of space while the gable front adds style and maximises light.
Often called the ‘sunburst effect’, the front of gable end conservatories gives the appearance of the rising of the sun, and the gable roof gives a grand and stunning impact, both inside and out.
Ideal for capturing period, the gable style is reminiscent of the opulent orangeries and conservatories of a bygone age.
Featuring stylish front elevations with windows that extend to the apex, they offer a stately grandeur that’s perfect for period homes.
Contact us for more information.
Some points to remember
- In the majority of instances you will not need planning permission (please speak to your local Liniar stockist for full planning permission information)
- The market value of your property is likely to be boosted by the addition of a conservatory
- You can use your new gable conservatory all year round
- Every Liniar conservatory is individually designed so yours will be bespoke to your needs
- As well as white choose from a range of wood-grain effect frames