An ideal alternative to picket fencing, Liniar’s balustrade fencing provides a strong, attractive boundary for domestic gardens, holiday and theme parks and sporting facilities. Liniar’s balustrade fencing offers vertical pickets to replicate the appearance of picket fencing but is available in a range of 6 colours, providing more versatility than the standard white picket fencing.
Designed, tooled and manufactured at Liniar’s state-of-the-art facility in the East Midlands, complete with ISO 9001 accreditation, Liniar’s products meet the strictest high-quality standards.
Available in kit format and in a variety of colours, the Liniar uPVC balustrade fencing system is versatile, as well as being easy to order and install.
Why Choose Liniar Fencing?
When you choose a Liniar product, your choosing top of the line quality systems and exceptional customer care. If you ever have an issue, Liniar’s team are just a phone call away.
Liniar’s forward-thinking approach to manufacturing can be found throughout all its products. Environmentally-friendly, Liniar’s uPVC fencing products are part-recycled and recyclable at the end of their life. Additionally, the Balustrade Fencing system from Liniar is maintenance free and is guaranteed not to rot or rust – making it extremely durable.
Stockists of Liniar’s balustrade fencing can be found throughout the UK. To find your nearest stockist visit liniar.co.uk/stockists/.
- Designed and manufactured by Liniar in Derbyshire
- Lightweight – easy to transport and carry
- Easy to install – no specialist equipment required
- Low maintenance
- No sanding, painting or staining required
- Will never rot or rust
- 100% weatherproof
- Child-friendly and splinter-free
- Concealed fixings
- Durable will not crack or corrode
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Made from eco-friendly, part-recycled uPVC- 100% lead-free
- Resistant to mould and algae
- All components are made to ISO 9001:2015 quality systems