The renowned poet Robert Frost wrote that ‘good fences make good neighbours’ – so ask yourself, is your fence fit for poetry? The many benefits of Liniar’s uPVC fencing system will be sure to make you want to wax lyrical about it.
Traditional timber panel fences require hard work – they need painting or staining on a regular basis to prevent them from rotting and warping. If you have a large garden, that can be a very tedious and time consuming job.
Without proper care and treatment wooden fences look tired, faded and can become a real eyesore.
Let’s face it, when the sun is shining in Britain we want to make the most of it and enjoy our gardens, relax in a reclining chair with a refreshing, cold drink and soak up some rays – the last thing we want to do is endure the dreary, hot chore of fence painting.
Liniar’s Classic Range
- Designed and made by Liniar in the heart of the UK
- Available in three colours: white, green and brown
- Lightweight – easy to transport and carry
- Easy to install – no specialist equipment required
- Low maintenance
- No sanding, painting or staining required
- Will never rot or rust – 100% weatherproof
- Compatible with other fencing systems
- Strong – can withstand storm force winds
- Child friendly – no risk of splinters
- Concealed fixings
- Durable – will not crack or corrode
- Stain and scratch resistant
- Resistant to mould and algae
- Made from eco-friendly recycled uPVC
- 100% lead-free
- All components* are made to ISO 9001:2008 quality systems