We offer standard piling (a medium strength pile product) in a choice of two formats: box format and z-ribbed format.
By inserting every other pile the opposite way round the sheets are configured into a box format.
This configuration creates a much deeper profile with more strength.
Because of the additional strength of Liniar’s plastic standard pile when used in box format, it makes it an ideal product for projects that require a stronger and deeper solution.
Benefits to the Liniar range of Plastic Piling:
- Does not rot or rust
- Manufactured from recycled plastic
- Has no risk from sparking
- Manufactured in the UK by ourselves, so reduces the environmental impact of the cost of transport
- Maintains its original appearance over time
- Not affected by salt water
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals
- Resistant to rodent and marine borer attack
- Can be easily cut or bored
- Maintenance free
- Lighter than steel, so easier to handle and transport
- Has a clean, consistent appearance
- Available in a number of colours
- Has the ability to create curved walls and a 90º corner pile is available
Standard Pile (Box Format) Technical Engineering values
|Material||Weight (Sheet) kg/m||Weight (wall) kg/m²||Width (sheet) mm||Material Thickness mm||Lugs|
Calculations are based on Tensile Strength of material = 40N/mm2. Allowable Moment = Tensile Yield Strength x Section Modulus Factor of Safety = 3
Contact us for more information.